Become an IEEE and ComSoc member today and save more than the cost of your year of membership on your IEEE HEALTHCOM 2016 Registration!
|Before August 15, 2016
||After August 15, 2016|
|ComSoc Member||610.00 €||732.00 €|
|IEEE Member||655.00 €||786.00 €|
|Non Member||830.00 €||996.00 €|
|Student Member||328.00 €||415.00 €|
|Student Non Member||394.00 €||498.00 €|
All prices include VAT.
Please register at: http://www.cvent.com/d/jfqtdk
Details on registration fees: http://www.cvent.com/events/2016-ieee-18th-international-conference-on-e-health-networking-applications-and-services-healthcom-/fees-79207253e8764db39617dea1bee67d44.aspx
VISA ASSISTANCE FROM IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SOCIETY
- Technical Paper Authors can generate their Visa Assistance Letters from ComSoc in EDAS:
- Log into EDAS, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words “visa letter”, and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in EDAS.
- Soft copy letters can be obtained by authors and non-authors as part of the registration process after payment is received.
- All Other Speakers and Attendees and authors requiring hard copy letters should follow the instructions at http://www.comsoc.org/node/add/visa-assistance-request. Requests for hard copy letters will be subject to a $25 mailing fee.